HOTEL AND RESORT FURNITURE
HOTEL FURNITURE DESIGN: PROJECTS
HERITAGE SPA & HOTEL
BAHAMA HOUSE BEACH RESORT
THOUSAND NIGHTS RESORT
TRUFFLE LUXURY LODGE
YASH INTERNATIONAL HOTEL
VAVA’U HOLIDAY HOMES
PARK MAPLE BUSINESS HOTEL
FURNITUREROOTS MAKES OUR CO-WORKING OFFICES STAND OUT
“In FurnitureRoots we’ve found a perfect bespoke furniture partner! As the country’s fastest growing Co-Workspace company, we have to make our offices look perfect. FurnitureRoots’ extraordinary furniture does exactly that & helps our 15+ offices stand out from competition.”
GREAT FURNITURE CREATIONS AT A GREAT PRICE!
“We had a very comfortable and professional experience with the FurnitureRoots team. Custom-made furniture delivery happened on time, the product finish was as per discussions. All the furniture customisation required by us were done correctly as well!“
FANTASTIC FURNITURE FOR MY BUSINESS AT GREAT PRICES!
“FurnitureRoots has been key furniture partner for our commercial needs. Their bespoke furniture designs are fantastic, customization options endless and products match business interiors perfectly. I highly recommend FurnitureRoots for commercial furniture needs.“
HIGH QUALITY FOOD COURT FURNITURE AT GREAT PRICE & SERVICE
“I received reference of FurnitureRoots when I needed furniture for our upcoming food court in Vizag – One Too Many. I’m happy with their budget, quality, logistics & accountability. I highly recommend FurnitureRoots for any type of Food Court furniture of any scale & size.”
ROOFTOP RESTO-BAR FURNITURE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
“The folks at FurnitureRoots were very professional in handling our rooftop resto-bar furniture. Drawings, quotes, timeframes, shipment was taken care of perfectly and delivered before promised date. I highly recommend them for outdoor resto-bar furniture needs.”
FANTASTIC PRODUCT QUALITY AND OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
“I found an awesome supplier for all my retail store furniture needs! Working with FurnitureRoots was Fantastic! Their product quality, customer service & delivery was perfect & hassle-free. Engage them for retail business furniture requirements without a worry!”
WHY CUSTOM HOTEL FURNITURE?
Hospitality Furniture: Manufacturer, Supplier & Wholesaler of Custom Made Furniture for Hotels, Motels & Resorts
Furniture for hotels comprises of entryway & reception furniture, furniture for guest rooms, bar & dining area furniture and furniture for ballroom and events or banquets and also outdoor areas like spa, pool, patios, gardens and rooftops. At FurnitureRoots we custom manufacture furniture for all of these requirements. Our high quality, commercial-grade furniture is there every step of the way to provide your guests with an exceptional degree of individuality, elegance and comfort.
Hotel FF&E: Hospitality Contract Furniture Categories We Manufacture
We custom manufacture these furniture types within record time to ensure that your hotel furniture blends seamlessly with your hotel’s theme:
We contact manufacture sturdy and handcrafted/modern bed frames made from fine, polished wood.
Dining chairs, hotel room chairs, reception seating – we’ve got it all. We contract manufacture hotel chairs that are elegant, comfortable and made from commercial-grade materials.
Hotel Reception Furniture
To ensure that the very first impression of your hotel remains intact, we contract manufacture hotel reception desk and counters that stands a class apart from your competitors.
Hotel Bedroom Furniture
Sideboards, headboards, TV stands, patio furniture – we’ve got it all. Choose from our range or simply send a design you have in mind!
Our Hospitality Furniture Types:
Luxury Hotel Furniture
Primarily for 3 star – 5 star hotels. Our most premium designs and commercial grade materials are used to custom manufacture the most exquisite furniture for your hotel.
Budget Hotel Furniture
Simplistic but robustly built hotel furniture to ensure that your guests have a comfortable and cozy experience without burning a hole in their pocket.
Patio Furniture, lawn furniture & outdoor furniture coupled with luxurious wooden furniture for the interiors so that you can get experience the perfect vacation vibe while being draped in luxury.
Manufacturer of furniture for hospitality furniture for motel use. From beds & headboards to dressers, wardrobes, luggage racks and lobby furniture including armchairs, couches and coffee tables for motels.
Important Questions To Ask Before You Buy Commercial Hotel
Getting furniture for your hotel, motel or resort involves a substantial investment. It is essential to get it right. Keep a lookout out for these key features and components when buying furniture for your hotel, motel, guest house, bed and breakfast (B&Bs), luxury tent/glamping tents or camps or vacation stays, holiday homes or serviced apartments business:
1. Manufacturer’s Experience – Getting a high-quality furniture manufacturer with substantial prior experience in manufacturing furniture graded for hospitality use and specifications is the deciding factor behind getting furniture that serves your business’ requirements perfectly for a lifetime or furniture that requires costly repairs or refurbishments often. Over the years we have developed a lot of expertise which has helped us build intricate furniture pieces like bar counter for restaurants & booth seating for restaurants in hotels.
2. Ensure Furniture Syncs with Interior Décor – Since a hotel has a wide range of furniture requirements – from reception counters to lobby sofas to dining chairs and tables to beds, wardrobes, desks, cabinets, etc – it becomes quite difficult for hotel owners to find furniture that complements the ambiance or theme of their business. This is where bespoke furniture comes to a hospitality owner’s aid.
Custom hospitality furniture has always been considered the best way to ensure you get furniture that amalgamates with your hotel’s ambiance easily and, at the same time, helps create a significant impression on your clientele.
3. Correct Dimensions – Correct dimensions and commodious proportions help in providing your clients with ample space and instills a sense of luxury in your clients.
4. Commercial Grade Materials – Always use high-quality raw materials like seasoned wood and rust-resistant coatings for metal furniture; high-density, high resiliency foams; commercial-grade upholstery, be it fabric, leather, PVC or PU, or Rexine; and, importantly, ensure that the manufacturer uses the latest furniture joinery techniques and machinery.
5. Safety Standards – Both foam and upholstery may need to meet local fire-safety regulations/standards. Additionally, all furniture items in a hotel or resort need to be properly weighted, well-balanced, and should be devoid of any protrusions or sharp edges that may cause injury to your bar’s clients or staff.
6. Budget – Finally, the budget is the deciding factor. Owners of hotels/motels/resorts, or hospitality FF&E procurement companies or architects/designers of commercial hospitality projects must hunt for the right quote for their requirements. Some hotel owners even look for deals with hotel furniture liquidators where they get used hotel furniture for sale at discounted rates. With the choice of furniture spanning from the bespoke luxury to the second hand, hotel furniture prices and packages are subject to substantial variations. Variations in prices of hospitality furniture also stem from variables such as materials, designs, customizations, dimensions, finishes, and, overall, how well those furniture designs can sync with the overall ambiance of the hotel.
The process for RFQ and purchase of furniture for hospitality project goes through the following steps:
1. Once your architect or interior designer has prepared their drawings, render or perspective, it will usually be floated out to multiple specialist hotel furniture manufacturers, suppliers or wholesalers.
2. Then supplier interactions start. At this point, the first level of filter which is usually applied is to assess if the supplier can customize furniture and make the requested designs.
3. This is then followed by supplier’s exercise to price furniture on the basis of its designs, dimensions, materials, colors, finishes, and other customizations required. It is only then that the suppliers send in quotes to hotel owners or their representatives.
4. Once quotes have been received from multiple suppliers, hotel owners or their representatives usually further filter down the suppliers to 1 or 2 reliable vendors.
5. Once the potential vendors have been identified, a room mock-up is usually requested. Room mock-ups are paid for by the hospitality client.
6. Upon completion of mock-up, the hotel or its designers send a team to assess mock-ups.
7. Once mock-ups have been approved and payment terms decided, the order for hotel’s complete FF&E requirements is placed.
Are you planning to get furniture that lasts only a few seasons OR an entire lifetime? Get in touch with us at +91-9769003311 OR email email@example.com OR fill up an inquiry form on our website in order to get bespoke heavy-duty, commercial-grade furniture that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket.
Custom hotel furniture designs: Hospitality furniture range available at FurnitureRoots:
Fixed Furniture for Guest Rooms
FurnitureRoots makes all furniture products that a standard guest room comprises of. Choose from a wide range of beautiful and durable hotel Casegoods – Hotel Beds, Hotel Headboards, Hotel Bedside Tables, Hotel Wardrobes, Hotel Dressers, Hotel Room Chairs, Coffee Tables, Study and Writing Tables, Luggage Racks, Dressing Tables, Hotel Bedroom Benches, Mirror and Door Frames and TV Panel or Stand / Cabinet etc. products custom designed and manufactured for the needs of a bustling hospitality business.
Loose Furniture for Bar and Dining Area
With our extensive range of Cafe Furniture that custom made for a hotel’s bakery/patisserie and its in-house coffee shop, bar and restaurants takes the guesswork out of your commercial hospitality furniture purchase.
Given our experience in setting up custom furniture for hotels, we understand that you would want your restaurant to have seamlessly blending furniture that is in-line with the aura of your hotel. Which is why we are equipped with our range of restaurant furniture for your dining/bar area. We can also easily customize the designs if you have something particular in mind.
Hotel or Resort Outdoor Furniture
When it comes to furniture for rooftop bars, sky lounges, and the outdoor / patio/garden areas of a hotel or a resort, the selection of outdoor furniture gets quite technical. Any furniture kept in the outdoors has to meet far more stringent standards of quality and durability.
With FurnitureRoots’ range of outdoor furniture including Outdoor Restaurant Tables, Outdoor Restaurant Chairs, Outdoor Barstools, and Outdoor Counters you just won’t have to second-guess your hotel outdoor furniture purchase decisions.
With our high-quality coatings and plating techniques as well as materials quality checks and testing, FurnitureRoots is India’s leading specialist when it comes to manufacturing commercial furniture that surpasses stringent global benchmarks applicable for outdoor furniture.
Lamps & Lighting and Common Area Accent Furniture
FurnitureRoots also provides custom-made hotel accent furniture items like Lamps & Lighting, Area Accents, Kitchen Carts, Bathroom Vanity Counters, Artwork, and Vintage Furniture products to lend your hotel’s common areas and uncommon charm and personality!
FurnitureRoots: Country’s Top of Hotel Furniture Suppliers, Manufacturers & Wholesale Hotel Furniture
FurnitureRoots is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler, supplier, and exporter of bespoke, as well as custom, made furniture for hotels, motels, and guest houses globally. When you buy furniture with FurnitureRoots, you get the benefit of:
1. Fully Customizable Designs
You can customize the furniture for your hotel to be exactly the way you want! You can personalize furniture for the following parameters – designs, dimensions, materials, colors, finish, and engineering/hardware. So whether you’re constructing a modern hotel or a rustic resort, you will get furniture that matches your hotel’s decor perfectly!
2. High-Quality Furniture Graded For Rigorous Commercial-Use
Commercial setups like luxury hotels, resorts, serviced apartments and executive stays require contract-grade furniture that can withstand long hours of use, constant food & beverage spillages, and regular cleaning.
FurnitureRoots is a specialized furniture manufacturer for commercial and hospitality businesses. All our furniture items are made to higher quality and durability standards that a commercial set up entails. We use commercial-grade raw materials, hardware, and joinery techniques & technology.
So you get furniture that can withstand the rigorous conditions of your hospitality or commercial business and give you long years of problem-free service.
3. Low, Direct-from-Manufacturer, Wholesale Prices
Given that you are getting furniture directly from a manufacturer, eliminating margins of distributors/wholesalers/supply chain, you get the lowest possible prices for commercial-grade furniture.
Buying furniture from FurnitureRoots is an assured way of ensuring you spend minimum for very high quality, custom-made furniture and don’t have to worry about sky-high cost of the furniture that you would otherwise have to shell out on furniture sourced from B2C retailers which is expensive since it has multiple layers margins of intermediaries priced in. Get hotel furniture on sale at discounted prices. If you’re located out of India, we’ve got you covered. FurnitureRoots has delivery networks across continents as a furniture exporter to ensure that your hotel/restaurant gets the best quality furniture at the best possible prices.
FurnitureRoots is an ISO 9001:2015 certified bespoke furniture manufacturer and exporter with experience of over 300+ hospitality projects.
We specialize in making commercial-grade furniture that is purpose-built for ruggedness and durability. So you don’t go wrong when it comes to your large ticket-size furniture purchases.
5. Experience Of A Specialist Commercial Furniture Manufacturer
FurnitureRoots offers a professional, full-service experience to Hotel and Resort Interior Designers or Architects, Hospitality FF&E Procurement & Sourcing Companies, Hotel Furniture Wholesalers & Suppliers, Furniture Stores, and Project & Contract Furniture organizations on their commercial hospitality & project furniture requirements. Contact us if you want to team up with FurnitureRoots as your furniture manufacturer of choice.
Apart from hotel furniture, we also specialize as a restaurant furniture manufacturer, we regularly undertake turnkey operations for restaurant furniture across the globe. Contact us for more details on projects undertaken, designs, and more!
FurnitureRoots sells Hotel Furniture at the following Locations globally.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Do you also do lighting arrangements along with furniture?
A. Yes, If you haven’t already made arrangements for lighting, we do lighting services in line with the furniture type used for your hotels.
Q. How long does it take for manufacturing + delivery + set-up?
A. Our turnaround times vary largely depending on the scale of the order & work involved. For mid-sized hotels, we take about 6-10 weeks to execute the order.
Q. Which materials do you use for the furniture?
A. We use solid wood, metal, steel, upholstered, timber, maple, walnut, mahogany and many more types of furniture.