Hotel furniture that looks exquisite, provides unmatched comfort to your guests, and is heavy-duty to last a lifetime. FurnitureRoots makes bespoke hospitality furniture using contract-grade materials and advanced joinery techniques; furniture that will last a lifetime and save you the cost of expensive refurbishments. Buy a complete range of products, including – Hotel Lobby Furniture, Hotel Room Furniture, Bar & Dining Furniture, Lamps & Lighting, Outdoor Furniture, and Banquet Furniture. We manufacture and export fully-customizable, commercial-grade furniture for hotels, motels, guesthouses, resorts, luxury camps / tents, B&Bs, vacation villas, serviced apartments and executive residences worldwide and are among the top hotel furniture suppliers and wholesalers, offering luxury hospitality furniture for sale at wholesale prices.
HOTEL FURNITURE CATEGORIES
WHY CUSTOM MADE HOTEL FURNITURE?
Hotel furniture that is custom made for individuality
Furniture for hotels comprises of entryway & reception furniture, furniture for guest rooms, bar & dining area furniture and furniture for ballroom and events or banquets and also outdoor areas like spa, pool, patios, gardens and rooftops. At FurnitureRoots we custom manufacture furniture for all of these requirements. Our high quality, commercial-grade furniture is there every step of the way to provide your guests with an exceptional degree of individuality, elegance and comfort.
FurnitureRoots’ furniture for hotel entryway and reception areas is custom made to create a big impact and enchant your customers soon as they step inside. Our lounge & waiting room furniture products like sofas, accent chairs and armchairs ensconce your guests in the lap of luxury and end & side tables and console tables add a bespoke, handcrafted touch to your ambience.
Our bakery, dining and bar furniture products for hotels are designed to be sturdy, practical and individualistic. Our dining chairs, barstools, dining tables, bar tables and banquettes are custom made to sync in perfectly with a hotel’s theme and heighten its appeal.
Our guestroom furniture is designed to magnify the sense of luxury and comfort. We conceive, design and manufacture all of our room furniture sets – beds, headboards, bedside tables, bed-end benches, wardrobes with integrated fridge or minibar unit, luggage racks, TV panels, study desks & chairs, coffee tables, room chairs, vanity cabinets and mirror & door frames – to exacting standards of functionality, durability and elegance.
Ask yourself these important questions before you buy hotel furniture:
Getting furniture for your hotel, motel or resort involves a substantial investment. It is essential to get it right. Keep a lookout out for these key features and component when buying furniture for your hotel, motel, guest house, bed and breakfast (B&Bs), luxury tent / glamping tents or camps or vacation stays, holiday homes or serviced apartments business:
1. Manufacturer’s Experience – Getting a high-quality furniture manufacturer with substantial prior experience in manufacturing furniture graded for hospitality use and specifications is the deciding factor behind getting furniture that serves your business’ requirements perfectly for a lifetime or furniture that requires costly repairs or refurbishments often.
2. Ensure Furniture Syncs with Interior Décor – Since a hotel has a wide range of furniture requirements – from reception counters to lobby sofas to dining chairs and tables to beds, wardrobes, desks, cabinets etc – it becomes quite difficult for hotel owners to find furniture that complements the ambience or theme of their business. This is where bespoke furniture comes to a hospitality owner’s aid.
Custom hospitality furniture has always been considered the best way to ensure you get furniture that amalgamates with your hotel’s ambience easily and, at the same time, helps create a signature impression on your clientele.
3. Correct Dimensions – Correct dimensions and commodious proportions help in providing your clients ample space and instils a sense of luxury in your clients.
4. Commercial Grade Materials – Always use high-quality raw materials like seasoned wood and rust-resistant coatings for metal furniture; high-density, high resiliency foams; commercial-grade upholstery, be it fabric, leather, PVC or PU, or Rexine; and, importantly, ensure that the manufacturer uses the latest furniture joinery techniques and machinery.
5. Safety Standards – Both foam and upholstery may need to meet local fire-safety regulations / standards. Additionally, all furniture items in a hotel or resort need to be properly weighted, well-balanced and should be devoid of any protrusions or sharp edges that may cause injury to your bar’s clients or staff.
6. Proper Packaging – Buyer’s need to pay attention to packaging. Properly packaged furniture will save you lot of time that would otherwise go into reordering items, coordinating logistics with supplier and logistics company, and save you from potential losses associated with pushing back your hotel’s inauguration. Additionally, well-labelled furniture packaging will save you time in installing furniture into your hotel’s bedrooms and public areas.
7. Budget – Finally, budget is the deciding factor. Owners of hotels / motels / resorts, or hospitality FF&E procurement companies or architects / designers of commercial hospitality projects must hunt for the right quote for their requirements. This is all the more important since hotel furniture prices and packages are subject to substantial variations stemming from designs required, customizations requested and, is usually the case, the significant difference in quotes received from supplier for the same furniture product.
The process for RFQ and purchase of furniture for hospitality project goes through the following steps:
1. Once your architect or interior designer has prepared their drawings, render or perspective, it will usually be floated out to multiple specialist hotel furniture manufacturers, suppliers or wholesalers.
2. Then supplier interactions start. At this point, the first level of filter which is usually applied is to assess if the supplier can customize furniture and make the requested designs.
3. This is then followed by supplier’s exercise to price furniture on the basis of its designs, dimensions, materials, colors, finishes and other customizations required. It is only then that the suppliers send in quotes to hotel owners or their representatives.
4. Once quotes have been received from multiple suppliers, hotel owners or their representatives usually further filter down the suppliers to 1 or 2 reliable vendors.
5. Once the potential vendors have been identified, a room mock-up is usually requested. Room mock-ups are paid for by the hospitality client.
6. Upon completion of mock-up, the hotel or its designers send a team to assess mock-ups.
7. Once mock-ups have been approved and payment terms decided, the order for hotel’s complete FF&E requirements is placed.
Are you planning to get furniture that lasts only a few seasons OR an entire lifetime? Get in touch with us at +91-9769003311 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org OR fill up enquiry form on our website in order to get bespoke heavy-duty, commercial-grade furniture that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket.
Hotel furniture designs: Hospitality furniture range available at FurnitureRoots:
FurnitureRoots makes all furniture products that a standard guest room comprises of. Choose from a wide range of beautiful and durable hotel Casegoods – Hotel Beds, Hotel Headboards, Hotel Bedside Tables, Hotel Wardrobes, Hotel Dressers, Hotel Room Chairs, Coffee Tables, Study and Writing Tables, Luggage Racks, Dressing Tables, Hotel Bedroom Benches, Mirror and Door Frames and TV Panel or Stand / Cabinet etc. products custom designed and manufactured for the needs of a bustling hospitality business.
FurnitureRoots makes Hotel Reception Desks and Counters, Lounge Chairs, Hotel Sofas, Hotel Coffee Tables, Hotel Sideboards, Hotel Console Tables and other Area Accents for public areas within a hotel like entryways, reception area, lobbies, foyers and courtyards etc. Our public area furniture products are custom built to have generous proportions, utilize commercial grade high-density foam and are customizable in a variety of upholstery options including natural & synthetic fabrics / leather / vinyl and other options.
Additionally, our Banquet Furniture range placed in ballrooms and outdoor furniture for patios and gardens is designed to impress your corporate and institutional clients, event organisers and cater to wedding, banquets, ballroom and other socio-cultural events happening at your hotel.
With our extensive range of Hotel Dining Chairs, Hotel Tables, Bar Stools, and Dining Sets that custom made for a hotel’s bakery / patisserie and its in-house coffee shop, bar and restaurants takes the guesswork out of your commercial hospitality furniture purchase. With heavy-duty commercial dining and bar tables matched perfectly with chairs, barstools and sofas, you don’t have to worry about selecting furniture designs that go well with one another. Simply browse through our selection of hospitality dining furniture designs and you’re ready to go!
Hotel or Resort Outdoor Furniture
When it comes to furniture for rooftop bars, sky lounges and the outdoor / patio / garden areas of a hotel or a resort, the selection of outdoor furniture gets quite technical. Any furniture kept in the outdoors has to meet far more stringent standards of quality and durability. With FurnitureRoots’ range of outdoor furniture including Outdoor Tables, Outdoor Chairs, Outdoor Barstools and Outdoor Counters you just won’t have to second-guess your hotel outdoor furniture purchase decisions.
With our high-quality coatings and plating techniques as well as materials quality checks and testing, FurnitureRoots is India’s leading specialist when it comes to manufacturing commercial furniture that surpasses stringent global benchmarks applicable for outdoor furniture.
Lamps & Lighting and Common Area Accent Furniture
FurnitureRoots also provides custom-made hotel accent furniture items like Lamps & Lighting, Area Accents, Kitchen Carts, Bathroom Vanity Counters, Artwork and Vintage Furniture products to lend your hotel’s common areas an uncommon charm and personality!
FurnitureRoots: Country’s Top Hotel Furniture Manufacturer, Wholesaler & Supplier
FurnitureRoots is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler, supplier and exporter of bespoke as well as custom made furniture for hotels, motels and guest houses globally. When you buy commercial bar furniture with FurnitureRoots, you get the benefit of:
1. Fully Customizable Designs
You can customize the furniture for your hotel to be exactly the way you want! You can personalize furniture for following parameters – designs, dimensions, materials, colors, finish and engineering / hardware. So you get furniture that matches your hotel’s decor perfectly!
2. High Quality Furniture Graded For Rigorous Commercial-Use
Commercial setups like luxury hotels, resorts, serviced apartments and executive stays require commercial-grade furniture that can withstand long hours of use, constant food & beverage spillages and regular cleaning.
FurnitureRoots is a specialized furniture manufacturer for commercial and hospitality businesses. All our furniture items are made to higher quality and durability standard that a commercial set up entails. We use commercial-grade raw materials, hardware and joinery techniques & technology.
So you get furniture that can withstand the rigorous conditions of your hospitality or commercial business and give you long years of problem-free service.
3. Low, Direct-from-Manufacturer, Wholesale Prices
Given that you are getting furniture directly from a manufacturer, eliminating margins of distributors / wholesalers / supply chain, you get the lowest possible prices for commercial-grade furniture.
Buying furniture from FurnitureRoots is an assured way of ensuring you spend minimum for very high quality, custom-made furniture and don’t have to worry about sky-high cost of furniture that you would otherwise have to shell out on furniture sourced from B2C retailers which is expensive since it has multiple layers margins of intermediaries priced in.
FurnitureRoots is an ISO 9001:2015 certified bespoke furniture manufacturer and exporter with experience of over 300+ hospitality projects.
We specialize in making commercial-grade furniture that is purpose built for ruggedness and durability. So you don’t go wrong when it comes to your large ticket-size furniture purchases.
5. Experience Of A Specialist Commercial Furniture Manufacturer
FurnitureRoots offers professional, full-service experience to Hotel and Resort Interior Designers or Architects, Hospitality FF&E Procurement & Sourcing Companies, Hotel Furniture Wholesalers & Suppliers, Furniture Stores, and Project & Contract Furniture organizations on their commercial hospitality & project furniture requirements. Contact us for if you want to team up with FurnitureRoots as your furniture manufacturer of choice.
FurnitureRoots sells Hotel Furniture at the following Locations globally.
Last updated on