Designer sideboards and credenzas for hotels, resorts and homes/villas
Sideboards, aka buffets, are flat-topped pieces of furniture made up of door cabinets, shelves or drawers. Typically placed along walls in dining or living rooms, the bottom section is used for storing linens, china and other serving supplies and the top can be used to set food for a buffet style luncheon or dinner.
Accent sideboards are also used in residential or hospitality foyers to enhance the experience of such lobby or reception areas.
With FurnitureRoots Bespoke, you’ll be never run short of design options – from contemporary to rustic and from mid-century to distressed & shabby chic, we can make sideboards in any style to match your room or lobby’s decor.
We manufacture and supply elegantly designed and built-to-last sideboards to::
- Hotels, Motels, Guesthouses, Resorts, Spas,
- Furniture Stores and Furniture Retail Chains, and
- Luxury Homes, Villas and Apartments.
An ISO 9001:2015 certified bespoke furniture organization with experience of over 300+ hospitality projects so you get durable furniture that has been purpose built for longevity.
What is the difference between a Sideboard and a Buffet?
Buffets usually have taller legs than sideboards and have a lower height storage space. Like buffets, sideboards may have doors and cabinets, but some have open shelves and short legs.
Both Sideboards and Buffets perform the same function – storing keepsakes, fine china or linens. However over time the nomenclature that’s developed guides that a sideboard placed in the dining room is called a buffet but, if placed in living room, it is referred to as a sideboard.
What’s the best sideboard design for my space?
These storage pieces come in an array of styles. Below is a classification of sideboards:
- By Design: Choose from a range of Modern, Industrial, Farmhouse-style, Mid-Century Modern, Indian and Carved Sideboards,
- By Color: While sideboards come in a plethora of colors/finishes, the key choice usually include White, Grey, Dark/Black, and Distressed sideboards, and
- By Application/Style: Choose from Kitchen or Dining Buffets, Credenzas, Entryway or Living Room Sideboards.
With FurnitureRoots you can get furniture that is fully customizable to match your home or hotel decor! You can customize your sideboards for designs, dimensions, materials, colors, finish and engineering.
Custom sideboards – types of customizations possible:
From antique & vintage to the latest modern & contemporary styles, our sideboards designs are customizable for the following features:
- Configuration of drawers,
- Finishes ranging from dark to light as well as configurable for different types of materials ranging from wood, engineered wood, metal and leather; and hardware, and
- Custom hand-painting, carving, mirror-work, inlay-work and other customizations of your choice.
FurnitureRoots sells Sideboards at the following Locations globally.