Commercial Tables For Restaurants, Bars & Pubs, Cafes and Hotels
Tables, if well-chosen, can alter the ambiance of your restaurant remarkably, especially if they are chosen to keep your overall restaurant furniture designs in mind. By focusing on design, style, floor-balance & sturdiness, and finishing of the product when you buy dining tables, you’ll ensure that your restaurant’s guests are provided with a comfortable dining environment in a distinctively elegant ambiance.
At FurnitureRoots, we realize how important it is for restaurant tables to be both well-designed and practical. Which is why we manufacture our commercial tables with higher-grade materials and advanced joinery techniques. So when you buy from us, you get tables that not just look and feel great but are well-balanced, sturdy, and durable enough to easily withstand the rigors of a food service business and last you for a lifetime!
Whatever designs you have in mind for your hospitality business, our expert designers and craftsmen can help you customize them to your restaurant’s interior decor and ambiance. However, we excel in the following areas particularly well.
1. Industrial Restaurant Furniture: A trend picked up by several restaurants & cafes across the globe. Check our collection of wholesale industrial chairs, tables & sofas that will add a rugged but classic look to your establishment
2. Rustic Restaurant Furniture: Ideal for boutique and family restaurants, our wholesale collection of rustic furniture will be ideal for your space
Get commercial tables that are so individualistic and comfortable, your hospitality clients would want to keep coming back.
Top factors to consider when selecting restaurant tables:
Getting tables for a hotel or restaurant is a big investment. It is essential to get it right. Before you buy commercial tables, consider how the following attributes apply to your restaurant:
Wooden tabletops are robust, long-lasting, age beautifully and, importantly, they can be designed, chiselled and finished to match pretty much any interior design scheme. There is also a wide variety of wood species that commercial dining tables can be made in, ranging from softwoods like Pine and Mango Wood to hardwoods like Acacia, Oak, Rosewood, Beech, Ash, Walnut, Teak, Reclaimed Wood etc.
Metal tables for restaurants come in both iron, steel, and aluminum. Metal tables are highly durable and, with high-quality powder coating or electroplating or other finishes, can be used outdoors as well.
While metal tables may not permit texture designing to the extent of wooden tables, however they can be finished in a variety of ways ranging from painted Duco finish, rust finish, burnt metal finish, metallic finish etc. If you have a steady flow of eco-friendly customers, you can also consider our custom manufactured reclaimed wood furniture collection
Marble or granite or engineered stone top tables add a lot of character to tables. While they cost more, however, they are ideal for F&B settings given their immense durability and low to no maintenance requirements.
A table is the first thing that grabs the attention of any patron when they enter a restaurant, bar or cafe. This is one of the main reasons to create a lasting impression by choosing dining tables of unique patterns and designs.
Tabletops usually come in round, square, and rectangular. There are a few other shapes discussed below that can be custom-made. Each shape has its own advantages as well as space considerations.
- Round table tops: Good for facilitating conversations since everyone at the table sits opposite or at an angle to each other. However, the round shape is not the most layout efficient design since it takes up more usable space than other table top shapes.
- Square table tops: The traditional tabletop design in which people sit equally spaced – maybe not the most ideal design for sparking conversations – however, the shape makes it easy to add tables against each other to provide ample seating for larger groups.
- Rectangle table tops: Another conventional tabletop design in which people sit equally spaced. While it isn’t comparable to round the round tables, however, rectangular tables are the most space-efficient designs since it easy to add tables against each other to provide ample seating for larger groups and also helps restaurants maximize their seating capacity irrespective of the layout of the building/room itself. If rectangle tabletops are the top pick for your restaurant, you may want to check out our products on restaurant booths here.
- Other tabletop shapes: Semi-circular tabletops that provide a high aesthetic appeal. Corner tabletops that help you maximize the space by attaching these tables to your restaurant’s walls. Or you can get irregular shaped table tops custom made for a visually stimulating environment.
- Table Base Designs
Table bases not only provide support and are key for a well-balanced table but also come in a number of designs.
- Cross base tables: The most used table base design, cross are ‘X’ shaped table bases that provide ample support and balance and are not intrusive when you have diners seated on the table.
- Round base table: Although round bases provide a substantial degree of balance and support, however, they are not the most interesting to look at.
- Trestle base tables: An aesthetically pleasing design, trestle bases also provide a high degree of sturdiness and stability. Trestle bases are also recommended for heavier table tops given their inherently robust design.
- Custom bases for restaurant table: For the ever-increasing demand for creative table designs, nothing beats custom-designed table bases. Although more expensive than usual bases, however custom-designed table bases add a lot of character and pizzazz to the restaurant’s décor.
3. Table height
Tables that are kept in restaurants usually come in 3 table height options:
- Standard height tables are usually 30-inch high and are designed for use with chairs of ~18-inch seat height which is the standard sitting height for most dining chairs.
- Counter height tables are usually 36-inch high and are designed for use with counter-height chairs or stools of ~24-inch seat height.
- Bar height tables are usually 42-inch high and are designed for use with bar chairs or bar stools of ~30-inch seat height.
- Extra tall tables are made-to-order as per the requirement of clients. One needs to engineer them carefully with wider bases for balance and foot rings to allow for comfortable ingress and egress.
4. Determining the appropriate size of tables
The industry standard for adequate space per diner on a table is 300 square inches. For example, for a standard restaurant, a table of 30″ X 42″, or 1260 square inches can seat 4 persons comfortably.
Most restaurants aim to provide seating and table space which can accommodate a maximum number of patrons, whilst keeping the privacy of individual tables in mind and also without making the restaurant appear too crowded. Also, a well-designed combination of sizes of tables can decrease wait time for diners.
Are you planning to get fine-dine tables that lasts only a few seasons OR an entire lifetime? We specialize in making commercial-grade furniture that is purpose-built for ruggedness and durability. Get in touch with us at +91-9769003311 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org OR fill up enquiry form on our website in order to get bespoke heavy-duty, commercial-grade dining tables that don’t require replacement every few years.
More than any of this, what matters most is whether the tables you choose for your restaurant blend well with the existing restaurant furniture. If not, you may want to check this page out.
Why should you buy commercial restaurant tables from FurnitureRoots?
Among most wooden furniture manufacturers in India, FurnitureRoots supplies and exports the widest range of commercial-grade dining tables for restaurants, bars/pub, breweries, office cafeterias and restaurants, and bar areas of hotels and resorts.
When you buy dining tables with FurnitureRoots, you get the benefit of:
1. Fully Customizable Designs
You can customize hospitality tables for the following parameters – designs, dimensions, materials, colors, finish and engineering/hardware. So you get dining tables that match your restaurant business’s decor perfectly!
2. High-Quality Furniture Graded For Rigorous Commercial-Use
The furniture in your restaurant needs to last instead of having to be replaced once every few years. You can’t always prevent food and beverage spills, scratches from heavy materials brushing it, or because of being dragged across. Which is why you need higher grade tables for your F&B business.
FurnitureRoots’ tables are built to commercial standards. This means that each one of them has been constructed to withstand heavy usage in a busy hospitality environment and to hold up to wear and tear that occurs from everyday use. They’re made to withstand hot and cold temperatures, constant food and beverage spills as well as the wear and tear caused by regular cleaning and maintenance, all the while retaining a like-new appearance.
3. Great Prices
Given that you are getting furniture directly from a hospitality furniture manufacturer instead of a wholesaler or a supplier you get the lowest possible prices for commercial-grade furniture. In fact, even if you are situated out of India and looking to import furniture from India to USA or any other country, there is ample scope of significant cost-savings when you buy from the most trusted name in the list of furniture manufacturers in India: FurnitureRoots.
FurnitureRoots is an ISO 9001:2015 certified bespoke furniture manufacturer and exporter with experience of over 300+ hospitality and commercial dining and bar furniture projects. When it comes to your large ticket-size commercial hospitality furniture purchases, you won’t go wrong with FurnitureRoots.
FurnitureRoots sells Restaurant Tables at the following Locations globally.