OUR RESTAURANT FURNITURE CATEGORIES
WHY CUSTOM-MADE RESTAURANT FURNITURE?
Restaurant Furniture that is custom made for individuality
Restaurant furniture is largely made up of seating and tables. Restaurant seating includes dining chairs, barstools and, occasionally, accent chairs & armchairs, restaurant sofas, benches and banquettes. Restaurant tables consist of dining tables, bar or counter-height tables, bistro tables and, sometimes, coffee tables and console tables and receptions desks & counters. Restaurant tables are made up of tops and bases which can be ordered together or separately.
Choosing furniture correctly has significant implications. Not only does beautiful furniture have the ability to transform a space, but comfortable seating options paired with sturdy and dimensionally suitable tables enhance your guests overall experience, encourage more visits and increase sales.
FurnitureRoots custom manufactures restaurant furniture. So you get a limitless combination of the best restaurant furniture designs, styles, materials, dimensions and colors to choose from. Our wholesale restaurant furniture supply also provides outdoor furniture for bistros and restaurants to furnish their patio or outdoor and rooftop bars.
So if you are looking to buy restaurant furniture for your modern fine-dine restaurant or a rustic bistro, FurnitureRoots has just the right products. Explore the best restaurant furniture designs online and get custom made furniture that not only complements the theme of your business perfectly but is heavy-duty, high quality signature furniture made available at cheap prices. Delivered to your doorstep, anywhere in the world.
Restaurant furniture products available at FurnitureRoots:
FurnitureRoots manufactures commercial seating furniture products. Choose from the following comfortable and stylish commercial seating options – Restaurant Dining Chairs, Restaurant Bar Stools, Bistro Chairs, Accent Chairs or Armchairs, Restaurant Sofas, Restaurant Booths and Banquettes, Restaurant Benches, Ottomans and Poufs and Outdoor Restaurant or Bistro Furniture – that are custom built for the needs of a bustling foodservice business.
These seating options can be customized for your exact requirements. Choose between leather or fabric or vinyl/leatherette upholstery; or select from a wide range of finishes and colors; or specify dimensions to fit in to the restaurant’s layout suitably; or decide between rustic, industrial or modern furniture styles to suit your restaurant’s theme. With limitless customization options available at FurnitureRoots, you are assured to getting seating furniture that complements the theme of your business.
Find the best combination of tabletops and bases for your restaurant. FurnitureRoots makes Restaurant Tables, Restaurant Bar Height and Counter Height Tables, Bistro Tables, Restaurant Coffee Tables, Hospitality Lobby and Console Table and Reception Desks and Counters.
With FurnitureRoots, you get the ability to customize your restaurant’s table top designs, materials, dimensions, finishes and even add some cool features! You can also select the shape and designs of table bases – be it trestle base, cross-base, sled-base, or round / rectangular / square-shaped. Subsequently, choose between wood, metal, marble, granite, engineered stone or glass tops for tables. Then decide on the height of the table you want – standard dining height table, bar height or counter height table. Finally, decide if you want the table base to be powder coated or electroplated or finished in paint. You can also get some nifty features added to your tables – footrests with kickplates, protective finishes, umbrella holes, flip tops or bolt downs etc.
Forego the hassle of choosing a chair and table for your restaurant separately and instead select from our pre-selected combinations of Restaurant Dining Sets, Bar Table and Barstool Sets, Bistro Sets, Restaurant Table & Bench Sets and Dining Booths. With heavy-duty commercial dining table matched perfectly with chairs, barstools and benches, you don’t have to worry about selecting furniture designs that go well with one another. Simply browse through our selection of restaurant dining sets and you’re ready to go!
Create the right ambience for your guests with FurnitureRoots’ range of Restaurant Hanging Lights and Floor Lamps. From bright lights for your cooking, kitchen areas to mood lighting with pendant lights or exposed-filament or rope lights for your diners to recessed track lighting for your bar area, FurnitureRoots provides custom-made restaurant lighting designs to sync perfectly with the interiors and décor of your business.
Outdoor Restaurant Furniture
Be it garden, patio or rooftop dining requirements, the selection of outdoor furniture gets complicated. Any furniture kept in the outdoors has to meet far more stringent standards of quality and durability. With FurnitureRoots’ range of outdoor furniture including Outdoor Restaurant Tables, Outdoor Restaurant Chairs and Outdoor Dining Sets you won’t have to second-guess your hospitality outdoor furniture purchase decisions.
With our high-quality coatings and plating techniques as well as materials quality checks and testing, FurnitureRoots is India’s leading specialist when it comes to manufacturing commercial outdoor furniture.
Other Restaurant Furniture
FurnitureRoots also provides custom-made restaurant furniture items like Restaurant Cabinets, Bar and Wine Racks, Food and Beverage Service Carts and Furniture Accents to lend your restaurant an uncommon individuality and charm!
Important considerations before you buy restaurant furniture:
Furniture alters your restaurant’s look and feel. It also means a substantial investment. So it essential to get it right. So before you buy restaurant furniture, consider the following key aspects:
1. Type Of Furniture Required – The first aspect to consider when you are buying furniture for your restaurant is whether it will be kept indoors or patio or outdoor – rooftop or garden – and whether those are covered outdoors or uncovered outdoors. For patio or outdoor use furniture, you will have to choose furniture materials that are heat, rain and corrosion resistant.
For indoor set-ups, not only will you have more options in terms of which material to use but also how well they fit into your restaurant’s look and feel. Which is why it is important to choose furniture designs, dimensions, colors / finishes that not only complement your restaurant’s interiors but are also comfortable and sturdy.
Read the next section on choosing the right materials for furniture of your hospitality business.
2. Choosing The Right Material(s) For Commercial Furniture – Restaurant and fine-dine furniture comes in a wide range of materials. Here are the pros and cons of the most common types of furniture used in hospitality businesses:
- Metal: Metal furniture offers the highest degree of robustness and durability. A welded joint is equally strong as the metal itself and won’t expand or contract, chip or splinter like wood. It is also cheaper than wood. Furthermore, powder coated metal chairs and tables can be used outdoors. However, metal can’t be shaped or finished as beautifully as wood. Also, metal has traditionally been considered as cheaper alternative since it lacks the richness or looks of wooden furniture.
- Wood: Wood is light, elegant and permits a wider range of styles and finishes. Commercial and hospitality wooden furniture are increasingly made using computer and automation, allowing for complex designs to be etched. Although wood is lighter than metal however this comes at the expense of strength. Also, wooden furniture is costlier than metal furniture. Wood is also prone to interaction with natural elements and degrades faster compared to metal.
- Upholstery: Upholstered furniture – be it leather upholstered or fabric upholstered or vinyl / leatherette upholstered – enhances the otherwise plain looks of a wooden or metal furniture product. Paired with the correct commercial grade foam (commercial-grade usually means any or all of the following characteristics – 40-density or higher, High Resilience, Combustion Modified), upholstered furniture also provides significantly higher comfort levels. Upholstered furniture requires more cleaning and maintenance than solid wood or metal furniture. Although costlier, but the enhanced look and feel of upholstered furniture outweighs the cost.
3. Balancing Durability and Comfort – Considering how much use a restaurant chair or table undergoes in busy hospitality settings, durability is a key part of hospitality furniture. While specifying furniture, you need to balance the requirements of furniture being good looking along with being hard-wearing.
There are a variety of ways through which you can protect hospitality furniture from damage. Inserting L-brackets on chairs; providing handle bars in chair backrests; provisioning kick plates on barstools; installing rubber or nylon floor glides; using fabrics with high Martindale rub count; using metal skirtings on restaurant table tops etc. are few of the varied aspects you should keep in mind when buying furniture for your restaurant.
Using the right mix of high-quality, commercial-grade raw materials, hardware, joineries, foam and upholstery as well as providing an optimal set of features & add-ons go a long way in providing your clients an unsurpassed experience of comfort while providing durability and long term value for your investment.
4. Dimensions and Spacing Between Furniture – Proper layout of furniture in a restaurant is a must-have. Before deciding on furniture for your restaurant, you have to decide what clientele and ambience is your restaurant to have. Is your restaurant going to be a place teeming with people and encourages gossips and chatter or is it going to be a formal fine-dine for the epicurean diner or is it going to be place of relaxed conversations.
Once you have reviewed your ambience, you can decide how many square feet you want to allocate per customer. Restaurants need a passage area between table and chairs of usually 1-1/2 feet, however you might want to create wider aisles for the wheelchair bound patrons. A fine-dine restaurant may need to cater for additional room for F&B carts for tableside service.
5. Mass-Produced vs Bespoke Furniture – Mass produced furniture (also called Range Furniture) is ready-to-purchase furniture that is available near you. It tends to be factory-tested and usually comes with warranties.
Bespoke furniture, on the other hand, is furniture that is custom-made for your exact requirements. Bespoke furniture is about getting you exactly what you want, how you want and where you want.
The benefits of bespoke hospitality furniture over range furniture include (a) an endless array of options, (b) higher quality, (c) durability, and (d) uniqueness of designs. However, these benefits come at a price. Bespoke furniture is usually costlier than range furniture.
In order to decide if bespoke furniture is right for your hospitality and foodservice business, ask yourself these questions:
- Does your restaurant have unique &/or theme-based interiors or décor?
- What is more important for you – quality or price?
- Would you like choose materials, finishes, designs and colors as per your liking or are you okay with off-the-shelf furniture in standard designs?
- Is furniture’s longevity a key aspect of your decision-making? Are you looking to invest one-time for furniture or okay to risk replacing it every few years?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions then custom-made furniture could be the right choice for you.
Are you planning to get furniture that lasts decade or furniture that lasts only a few seasons? Get in touch with us at +91-9769003311 OR email [email protected] OR fill up enquiry form on our website in order to get bespoke, heavy-duty, commercial-grade restaurant furniture that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket.
Buy Restaurant Furniture in bespoke and custom-made designs at FurnitureRoots
FurnitureRoots is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler, supplier and exporter of custom made furniture for Restaurants, F&B Foodservice Businesses and Catering Businesses globally. When you buy commercial restaurant furniture with FurnitureRoots, you get:
1. Bespoke And Fully Customizable Designs
With FurnitureRoots, you can customize the designs, dimensions, materials, colors, finish and engineering / hardware of any furniture product. And get furniture that syncs with your restaurant’s decor perfectly!
2. High Grade Furniture For Harsh Restaurant Operating Environs
Restaurants and bistros require commercial-grade furniture that can face long hours of use, food & beverage spillages and regular cleaning.
As a specialized hospitality furniture manufacturer, FurnitureRoots makes furniture benchmarked to significantly durability and quality standards. With our furniture products made using commercial-grade raw materials, hardware and joinery techniques & technology, we ensure you get furniture that lasts you a lifetime.
3. Direct-from-Manufacturer Prices
Given that you are getting furniture directly from a manufacturer, eliminating margins of distributors / wholesalers / supply chain, you get the lowest possible prices for commercial-grade furniture.
Buying restaurant furniture from FurnitureRoots is an assured way of ensuring you get high quality, custom-made furniture at rates that are significantly cheaper than what you would otherwise have to shell out on furniture sourced from online B2C player or restaurant furniture stores near you.
FurnitureRoots is an ISO 9001:2015 certified bespoke furniture manufacturer and exporter with experience of over 300+ restaurants, bars, cafes, brewpubs and other F&B hospitality projects.
We specialize in making commercial-grade furniture that is purpose built for ruggedness and durability. So you don’t go wrong when it comes to your large ticket-size hospitality furniture purchases.
5. Experience Of A Specialist Commercial Furniture Manufacturer
FurnitureRoots offers professional, full-service experience to Restaurant Interior Designers, Architects, Hospitality FF&E, Global Hospitality Sourcing Companies and Project & Contract Furniture organizations on their commercial hospitality & project furniture requirements. Contact us for if you want to team up with FurnitureRoots as your Restaurant Furniture Manufacturer of choice.
FurnitureRoots sells Restaurant Furniture at these Locations globally.